Monday, March 5, 2007

Dance Vlog

Hi everyone,

I am passionate about what I do much as choreographers and dancers are passionate about creating work.
Over the last few years, I've made a humble living documenting live performances. What I've noticed is that
dance audiences need a little boost in attendance. I am here to help in that endeavor in the best way I know
how. Dance is important to our culture and it has certainly opened my mind to seeing things differently.

I cannot think of another grossly underpaid and passionate group of people than dancers and independent choreographers. Video is powerful and it will generate responses to your website and to your shows!
Don't have a website? - no problem!
Got a show coming up - promote it! I am here to help you.
I haven't documented you before, no problem - let's talk!

The reason I am doing this is because I want to help you promote your work. That's it.